The accommodation prices are always room prices and not meant to be added per person. Even if you have added group prices, the price for a double room for a group of three, would still be the price of one double room. The price would only change, if you receive a discount per room based on group size, otherwise the price stays the same.
Articles in this section
- Do I add list prices or net prices?
- How do I add different group prices?
- How do I add seasons to my pricing?
- How do I enter accommodation prices? Is it per person or per room?
- How do I add prices for amenities, like transportation and guides?
- Will customers see individual prices of the services included in my packages?