To add transfers, it is usually the best option to include them in the amenities on the respective days, when you are creating a package. If a transfer is specific for an activity, you can also add it inside the activity as an amenity. Depending on where you add it, the transport will either show as part of a day in a package, as part of the whole package (when added as a general amenity in a package), or in the activity description (when added inside an activity itself)
Articles in this section
- Can I upload Packages without activities and accommodations?
- What is the difference between “This activity / accommodation is always part of a package” and “This activity/accommodation can be booked separately”?
- In what language should I upload my products?
- Where do I set the location for an activity?
- How do I include transfers and other transportation?
- How do I include guides?
- How do I include meals?
- I have optional equipment to rent out. How can I include this?
- Adding locations for a day in a package
- My activity / accommodation does not show up when I want to add it to a package. What do I do?