If flights are a necessary part of an itinerary, you can add them during the sales-conversation with the customer. Make sure to let us know when you want to charge flights to the customer, so we can adapt the amount for down-payment to include the flight as well.
Articles in this section
- Who charges the customer?
- When will the customer be charged?
- When do I receive the payment?
- Is the amount for prepayment fixed, or can I adapt it?
- How do I handle flights for the customer?
- How high is the cost of transaction for customer payments?
- I want to use my own Terms of Business for travel contracts, is this possible?