You can add seasonal pricing by clicking on “add new season” and selecting the time frame in which a seasonal price applies. If the season is only a few days (e.g. Christmas or New Years), add the respective dates and the pricing will only be effective on those dates, switching back to the basic pricing on all other dates. This way you can add one basic price for the year and apply seasonal price changes when they occur.
Articles in this section
- Do I add list prices or net prices?
- How do I add different group prices?
- How do I add seasons to my pricing?
- How do I enter accommodation prices? Is it per person or per room?
- How do I add prices for amenities, like transportation and guides?
- Will customers see individual prices of the services included in my packages?