When you have finished a rough version of your package, you can click on “finish” to return to your product overview. Once you have filled out all information for a package, you can click on "publish" in the section "my products" to generate a link to a preview. The link will appear under the name of the product and is labelled "EN" for the English version and "ES" or "DE" for Spanish or German versions respectively, if you have added names and descriptions in those languages.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload Packages without activities and accommodations?
- What is the difference between “This activity / accommodation is always part of a package” and “This activity/accommodation can be booked separately”?
- In what language should I upload my products?
- Where do I set the location for an activity?
- How do I include transfers and other transportation?
- How do I include guides?
- How do I include meals?
- I have optional equipment to rent out. How can I include this?
- Adding locations for a day in a package
- My activity / accommodation does not show up when I want to add it to a package. What do I do?