You can include equipment as a custom amenity, included in the package or additional, for the customer to rent out. If the equipment is related to a specific activity, it is usually better to add it as an amenity inside the activity itself. You can make it bookable separately as well. The amenities you add inside an activity will also be visible, when the activity is added to a package.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload Packages without activities and accommodations?
- What is the difference between “This activity / accommodation is always part of a package” and “This activity/accommodation can be booked separately”?
- In what language should I upload my products?
- Where do I set the location for an activity?
- How do I include transfers and other transportation?
- How do I include guides?
- How do I include meals?
- I have optional equipment to rent out. How can I include this?
- Adding locations for a day in a package
- My activity / accommodation does not show up when I want to add it to a package. What do I do?