Down-payments, including any payments made for items, which need to be paid immediately, will be transferred as early as possible after receipt. The remaining outstanding balance will be transferred when the customer is arriving and starting to use your service.
Articles in this section
- Who charges the customer?
- When will the customer be charged?
- When do I receive the payment?
- Is the amount for prepayment fixed, or can I adapt it?
- How do I handle flights for the customer?
- How high is the cost of transaction for customer payments?
- I want to use my own Terms of Business for travel contracts, is this possible?