verygood.travel will charge the customer on your behalf and pass the payment along to you. First, the customer will be charged a down-payment immediately after booking. From this down-payment, we will discount our commission (10% of the total package price) and transfer the rest to you. When the customer starts the trip, we will transfer the remaining funds to you, which we charge 30 days before from the customer. The money will be kept safe in our account until then, to ensure that both you and the customer are protected if there are any problems.
Articles in this section
- Who charges the customer?
- When will the customer be charged?
- When do I receive the payment?
- Is the amount for prepayment fixed, or can I adapt it?
- How do I handle flights for the customer?
- How high is the cost of transaction for customer payments?
- I want to use my own Terms of Business for travel contracts, is this possible?